Thursday, July 11, 2013

Anyone tell me about the recent Consumer Report on 3D LED TVs?

best led tv you can buy
 on ... -70R550A 70-Inch 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV (Black) | Best Buy Televisions
best led tv you can buy image



T4455


I don't have a subscription to it but I heard they have done a review recently on 3D LED TVs. Thinking about buying one.


Answer
There was actually a post about this somewhere and I saved the link on my computer. Here you go. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/61854299.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/consumer2.png/

What is the optimal amount of HZ you want on a LED TV?




Jose


I'm looking to buy a new LED TV that will be around 48 in. maybe slightly smaller. I want it to have great picture quality, especially for sports. I was wondering what the best amount of hz's would be because I want to limit the amount of motion lag or whatever as much as possible. thanks a ton.


Answer
240 would be best. don't go under 120. if its in your budget, Sony kdl46hx850. i was never a done fan until i saw this tv




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone tell me about the recent Consumer Report on 3D LED TVs?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment