Friday, July 12, 2013

What is the main advantage of using oled TV over current led TV?

best led tv to get
 on Bee-Keeper's Magazine: A Monthly Journal Devoted Exclusively to Bee ...
best led tv to get image



Gilberto


Right now I am using Samsungâs 32â LED TV and enough satisfied with its performance. Know why should I go for oled TV if I have to choose one? When even it also cost a lot high than led TV.


Answer
Because there are many advantages of OLED TVs as compared to LED TV, like low power consumption, better contrast ratio, wide viewing angle, very fast response, no back light needed, thinner, lighter, and can display deep black levels. Of course it is expensive at present because it is the latest tech. in the market in the field of TV display and hope the price will go down very soon.

How long does it take for an LED TV to get a ghost image burnt into the screen?




Moe


We bought a 56" Samsung Touch of Color LED TV a few days ago and I've been enjoying MW2 on it alot. But now my step dad is saying that I should limit my playing time on it because the game's stationary HUD might burn into the screen. I only play for about 2 hours a day and so does my sister, so there's about 4 hours of playing time a day. Is this enough to damage the screen?


Answer
Theoretically, no LCD TV (which is what yours actually is) will have a burn-in problem. That's a characteristic of older plasma TVs. LCDs with LED backlighting are the latest and the greatest, so there is very little likelihood that they'll ever suffer a burn-in problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the main advantage of using oled TV over current led TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment