Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Where can I find a wireless adapter for internet on my tv?

best led tv ethernet
 on ... 55-inch Full HD 1080p 120Hz LED LCD HDTV Reviews � LED TV Reviews
best led tv ethernet image



Frank


I have a toshiba led tv and cant connect to the internet to watch netflix without a wifi adapter or ethernet cable. Since my tv is nowhere near the internet adapter, i need a wifi adapter to connect to internet. I looked online everywhere but couldnt find one. If you find anything, please help. Thank you


Answer
I don't think there are any products which have this capability. I do know that many stores offer extremely long cables you can use to connect devices directly to your router. They sell them in an assortment of sizes so I'm almost positive you'll find one in your size range.

Are these AMAZON BASICS HDMI CABLES any good to play PS3 in a FULL HD LED TV?




David


I need a HDMI cable to order with my console but i don´t know which one to choose...Is to plug into an Samsung FULL HD LED TV.


Answer
You said "these" but then provided no link, but I went to Amazon and searched [basic hdmi cable] and returned this:

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-Supports-Ethernet-Standard/dp/B0052SCU8U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368972449&sr=8-1&keywords=basic+hdmi+cable

Yes, these are high-speed (says so right on the connectors) cables that will handle 1080p signals (actually, they are the "latest standard" so will handle twice that resolution, known as 4K - 4096Ã2160p), Ethernet, 3D, ARC (Audio Return Channel), and other protocols (such as HDCP). See here (chart about halfway down the page):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

Amazon says "latest standard" since the HDMI organization has since January 2012, done away with Version Numbers in all packaging and advertising. See here (middle right of page):

http://www.hdmi.org/index.aspx

Hope this helps...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a wireless adapter for internet on my tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment