Sunday, July 7, 2013

Can anyone name a hd monitor compatible with hdmi?

best buy led tv 70
 on New Kid's Disney Hooded Rain Poncho Tv Character Novelty Waterproof ...
best buy led tv 70 image



Doctor Wah


I am considering on buying a HD monitor for my room that works with hdmi. But my price limit is £80 can anyone find me a fairly good price monitor that is HD?


Answer
This is a big mistake I think; for £80 you certainly won't get a full 1080 monitor, nor will you get one with good contrast...the two most important factors are contrast and resolution to be honest.

http://www.web-systems.co.uk/?page=Products&pid=6081

Something like this will be your best bet, but no HDMI port. HDMI is designed mostly for TV's, PC's use VGA cables not HDMI. Most "monitors" with HDMI are actually designed as TV's and HDMI in an actual monitor is bloody expensive (mostly because it's not required by 95% of PC users) The monitor I suggested will "look" HD through VGA, as it has 80,000:1 contrast (higher than some HD Ready TV's) and 1366x768 resolution (720p HD Ready). You're pretty much out of look as far as a 10,000,000 contrast and full HD 1080p TV/Monitor goes though, you need to spend almost £200, if not more. (This monitor will be capable of X-Box graphics from your PC, providing your graphics card can handle it)

-edit-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0037LIOO8/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0041Z8ZVG&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1VNAATJ2WF5PD8ZXNHK1
Found this, however it's £150 and 2nd hand - and on offer, save £70.


I think both monitors I posted are LCD too. Not too good, LED is better and OLED even better, helps to give a brighter picture. However long as the contrast and resolution is there you won't really notice unless you have a trained eye to HD - but the difference definately exists.

What size TV and brand would be best to buy?




blue


I am fixing to move out into a one bedroom apartment, so I really want a TV that will make my space a WOW factor. I went to Walmart and I saw a 70" LED Sharp TV for 1600. The thing is, I really don't know much about TV's so I need any info I might be able to use when purchasing one. This particular TV had 4 HDMI ports (I know what those are used for, and as of now, I don't think I'd need more than 3) and WIFI compatible. That was pretty much it. However, I've seen some TV's that say LED, LCD and all these other tech words that I'm not familiar with. I really can't wait for the Walking Dead to come back on. It would be some serious zombie time on a TV that huge! Any recommendations?


Answer
First of all, you need to know the good brands out there. There are lots of brands that are not good and are prone to give problems soon after buying them and HDTVs are very expensive to be repaired. So, I recommend that you get one of the best brands in HDTVs. They are listed below.
1. Samsung
2. Panasonic
3. LG
4.Sony
5.Vizio

Those brands above are very good and have ratings in the manner in which they are listed.
Definitely, firstly I recommend Samsung. Those brands I listed are based on their quality in terms of durability, performance, features and are voted by based on consumers hands- on experiences.


Next I want to chose a HDTV that has the minimum 120 hz (higher is better)
What really matters most in HDTVs selection is the Pixels-1080 p is awesome for HDTVs, so ensure that your TV has 1080p ( don't get less than that)

So with that now , you can go ahead and chose an HDTV LCD based on the size you want and also if you want one with 3D technology etc.
Hope my answer helped you out enough.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone name a hd monitor compatible with hdmi?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment