Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where can I find a big Box locally for a Thin 46in LED TV?

led tv dimensions
 on LED Outdoor- Media Outdoor- LED Display Panel
led tv dimensions image



Travis


Im looking to sell my 46 in tv. its dimensions are L49" x H28" x W3". i looked it up and it would be about 130 bucks to ship but where could i find a box this big?


Answer
U-Haul has boxes.

Can using a computer as input damage a TV?




Dean


I got a new TV and hooked it up to my computer for about 90 minutes. After that it died. Is it possible that the computer that was using it as a display could cause damage to it, or did I probably just get a bad TV that was basically DOA? I'm really worried about ever trying that again now. I've seen a lot of stuff about doing that with TVs and I did it with my old tube TVs before, but I just don't know what to think about these LCD/LED TVs (this is the first one I've really used much). Is my paranoia justified or should it be impossible for my computer/video card to break a television?


Answer
Depends on the model, probably.

Some LCD TVs have a VGA input that allows the TV to double as a monitor. It is also possible that some models can be damaged by displaying a static image (such as the taskbar/dock at the bottom) for too long, or if the video card sends a display rate or video dimensions that the TV cannot handle.

I'm inclined to think your TV simply was a lemon and should be returned for warranty replacement.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a big Box locally for a Thin 46in LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment