Saturday, July 13, 2013

Connecting Mac mini to a home theatre system?

led tv 42 inch
 on Panasonic VIERA 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV TC ...
led tv 42 inch image



Mohammed


I recently bought the latest Mac mini, and im finding it difficult to connect it to my home theatre system.

My tv is 42 inch LED tv with 3 hdmi source inputs. Right now I have a mini DVI to HDMI input and an HDMI cable. My home theatre system is Philips 5.1 surround that has only 1 HDMI input source. In what way can I connect the Mac mini to the home theatre system?

Cheers



Answer
You're going to need to use the HDMI connection. I don't know if you'll get surround sound out of it though and the Mac Mini only has 3.5mm audio out (and HDMI of course). If you want to make things simple you'll have to spend some more money and get an Apple TV. Then you won't need to have your Mac Mini next to the TV.

What is the best LED television for people on a budget?




Shinigamii


I am moving in with my best friend who only has an old, 42 inch television. We are looking for a flat screen tv, preferably LED, must be in the forty inch range and have 1080 resolution. I have found a few tvs like this in the four hundred dollar range, but I know nothing about tvs. What is the best tv fitting these parameters in the four hundred dollar range?


Answer
LG 42LV3500 42-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV is replacing my LG 37 in LCD television, my 37 inch was working perfectly but decided to up grade to full HD and the LED model, I have to say the picture color and clarity is stunning to me, minor adjustments were to make the auto picture dimming set to medium, and the usual detailing of the picture but I have all my components linked up via HDMI and I am really impressed, one feature I like is the live scan, with this turned on you can operate the television or the blue ray and the TV knows how and what to change to and back to automatically, pretty cool feature In my estimation you can not go wrong with LG its kind of a thing of either you like there products or not, I have several appliances that are LG and have never had an issue with anything, I am expecting many years of fine television viewing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Connecting Mac mini to a home theatre system?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment