Saturday, December 28, 2013

Can I receive digital signals on my TV directly without a digital receiver box?

best led tv company
 on LED Television HD 19 INCH Smart tv, View led tv 19 inch , AKURA/TOZBO ...
best led tv company image



dvd_digita


We recently received a digital converter box from our cable provider. They said that they were finally switching to digital signals as part of the requirement of our country's telecommunications commission. Now our TV is is an LED TV which was bought recently. According to it settings, it can also receive digital signals. Now my question is can I bypass the usage of the digital receiver box and just receive the digital signals directly on my TV? Our cable company uses coaxial cables which initially were plugged directly onto our TVs but since they gave us the digital receiver boxes, are now plugged onto those boxes and connected to our TV through RCA cables. Now I tried doing a digital autotune on our TV with our provider's cable directly plugged onto it but it did nothing.


Answer
They are half lying. Yes they are transitioning to digital only (in simple terms, they are shutting down analog programming, it is already all digital). The lie half is they are not being "forced" by regulators like boradcasters were, but are doing it essentially voluntarily on their own terms.

With that, how they are going digital may not be compatible with your TV, and definitely will not provide the same user experience and channels (at least using traditional cable numbers) as if they kept analog, or you used their supplied box.

Since a channel scan gets you nothing, it would be safe to say no.

What is the best shop to buy a TV from in Australia?




Shariq


I want to buy a Samsung 55 inch 3D LED Smart TV. What shop in Australia sells it the cheapest? Also I was told that the shop Best Buy is not in Australia but a couple days ago I saw one in Sydney with its black and yellow logo that reads Best Buy. How is this possible if the company doesn't have shops here?


Answer
You can get the previous series cheap and current series is more expensive




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I receive digital signals on my TV directly without a digital receiver box?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment