Wednesday, December 25, 2013

When I connected my xbox to the new LED tv the picture quality looks so awful! Why?

led tv good or bad
 on ... good or bad stop taking the --Today, we are doomed to drift Abroad --I
led tv good or bad image



martian_13


It looked pretty neat on Sony wega normal tv(not lcd or led) but when I connected it to my new LG 42" led tv, the picture quality looks so bad. Cant read the subtitles below. Aint it supposed to look good on new TVs? Is it because xbox does not have HD output? Will Play Station look better? Should I sell my Xbox?


Answer
If it's an Xbox 360 it should have a HDMI port. Your new TV will too. Usually can buy a decent gold plated HDMI cable for no more than £2/$2 on eBay. If it's an old Xbox and not a 360 then bite the bullet, pull your pants up, have a word with yourself and buy a decent games console!

I think led is best for viewing cinema. Can any of you convince my dad to buy a led TV?




Aniridh Ku


My dad is in his stand point that LED TV is bad to eyes. Friends, please make him understand that led is best.


Answer
I donât think so. The led TV with IPS technology is not effective to eyes. Moreover, it produce fast response, saves energy, can hang on the wall, trendy, slim, light in weight and provides178-degree viewpoint. Even you can touch the screen, which will not create any waves and spots.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When I connected my xbox to the new LED tv the picture quality looks so awful! Why?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment