Monday, December 23, 2013

How do I get rid of logos in the corner of my TV screen?

led tv game mode
 on ... HD LED TV - TV/Audio/Video/Cameras/Games for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
led tv game mode image



C


I just bought a samsung UN22D5010 TV. I really like it, but there's a problem. In the upper left hand corner, it has a bunch of logos--"LED TV" "Touch of color" "Energy star" and so on. I can't seem to make it go away. I don't want to look at that while I'm playing video games, watching a movie, using it as a computer monitor and so on. How can I make it go away?


Answer
That sounds like your tv may be in store mode rather than home mode. If you have a plug and play choice on the tv's main menu screen, click on it and look for the home/store mode setting and change it to home. If it's not in plug and play, check around with your make and model + change home/store mode and find the directions.

If i have a hdmi of 50 feet, would it cause lag in stuff like gaming or watching movies?




John


I have a pc (if specs matter - GTX 680, Core i7, 8GB RAM) and i want to connect it to my tv located in another room. I dont want keep my pc besides the tv as it destroys the view of the house you know like i keep stuff like PS3, WII, Mac mini and Xbox 360 and my blu ray player and then just beside them, a huge pc, it looks stupid. So, pls help me.
Would it cause lag while gaming at 1080p and would it be okay if i keep frame rate at 120fps or if i play it in 3d . I have a LG led tv that supports 3d, 1080p and the frame rate. I have never used a cable that long and i was thinking it may cause problem due the length.



Answer
It won't cause any noticeable lag,maybe a couple milliseconds.This will cause no problem with movies or video game story modes but if you're playing a multiplayer game,especially a twitch shooter like CoD or Battle field,you're gonna want to use your monitor,because every millisecond is an advantage.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get rid of logos in the corner of my TV screen?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment