Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What are the best TV's for gaming?

best led tv brand 2013
 on Exchange old LCD / LED TV
best led tv brand 2013 image



Gamer


I was luckily able to pre-order a Playstation 4 today & doing so, I will need to get a better TV so I could play it on. What are the best TV's for gaming & what are the best TV brands? What should I be looking for?

Thanks!!



Answer
the best tv's available are the panasonic plasma they win more awards than any other brand of tv and they are brilliant for gaming

they do NOT sure from motion blur or input lag compared to some led/lcd tv due to the very fast response time

http://awards.whathifi.com/awards/2013/televisions

Is it worth ÂÂ$100 extra for cinema 3d?




Thomas


I was thinking of getting the 42lm3400 lg led passive (I think) 3d tv to use for my PS3 (Black Ops 2, Assassin's Creed 3 and MW3), cable tv through coax cable, movies and bluray through PS3, and occasional connecting my laptop. I am on a about $500 budget and I can get this for $548 plus eco fee and tax here in Canada.
(Side note: I heard this tv is mostly sold to non 1st world countries but it is also sold in the US, so is this true?)
Regular 42'' tvs from LG and other name brands start at $449.
So what do you think I should do?
Sigh, or do you thing I should wait for more 2013 models to come out?



Answer
Hi Thomas.

My dad has this TV. He has a TONNE of 3D content and we watch 3D all the time on it.

Having said that, if you don't have ANY 3D content or are not intending to watch any 3D content (like 99% of other ppl, including myself do, things like PS3 non 3D, cable tv, hooking my macbook to tv, Wii), then I would suggest to wait for more 2013 models to come out.

They have better features like better built in apps, more slots, wifi capable, etc.

Hope you don't mind waiting. Hope my answer helped.

Thanks!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best TV's for gaming?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment