Sunday, December 22, 2013

what's the difference between 60 hz and 120 hz when it comes to led/lcd tv's?

best led tv 240hz
 on ... Price on Toshiba 46WX800 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz Cinema Series 3D LED TV
best led tv 240hz image



PLzHeLPMe


I'm looking at all these new LED (3D) LCD tv's. What does the "hz" mean? I know it has something to do with the refreshing rate but can you tell me if it's something where I can actually tell a difference? Or let me ask this... when or how can I tell a difference between the two?


Answer
Hz hertz. It's the refresh rate if each pixel. The higher the rate the less jittery and more smoothe the picture looks. But don't be fooled by tvs offering more then 120 hz because the human eye won't tell the difference so don't spend extra money on 240hz tvs. Only LCD tv apply. Plasmas never suffered from jitter

Vizio 32" LED will it work in India if I take it from US?







I am planning to take my Vizio 32" LED SMART TV to India. Just wanted to know if it works there , because in India power will be 240Hz . Do I require any converter then ?


Answer
No, it won't work.

India uses 240V, US uses 120V. So you'll need a power converter.

India uses PAL, US uses NTSC, so you'll need a video converter. One for each device you want to connect to the TV (one for the blu-ray/DVD player, one for the cable or satellite or antenna, one for the game console...)

I don't know what broadcast standards India uses but it's a sure bet the US doesn't use the same ones, so you'll need an external tuner (and video converter for that as well.)

By the time you add up the costs of all these converters, plus the cost of shipping the TV to India in the first place, you'll find it would have just been cheaper, and easier, to buy a new 32" Vizio LED HDTV in India.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's the difference between 60 hz and 120 hz when it comes to led/lcd tv's?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment