Sunday, December 22, 2013

I want to take 40 inch Led Tv to India.I will be traveling by Air France.What is size and weight Restriction?

led tv sizes
 on Sharp launches worlds largest LED TV, the 70-inch LC-70LE732U ...
led tv sizes image



Madhu


Did Anybody face any problems taking led tv to India?Do we have to pay any tax at Airport Customs?


Answer
You are asking for trouble/smashed TV.

We have just had a new 42" TV and the cardboard boxes/internal packing they are bought in are not designed for haphazard packing in a plane cargo hold! Even though it has "this way up" signs to keep it vertical it could still be laid flat and a heavy point load case put on top of it in the middle of the screen!

Remember baggage handlers at airports are not bothered about things they handle!

How many W RMS audio system should i buy?




Jenu


How many W RMS audio system should i buy to connect it with the LED TV if the size of the room is 11x19 feets?


Answer
AVDADDY nailed it on the head, but I'd like to add something for people reading this to consider.

Most people have no grasp of how much volume level just 1 single watt of output really is. With typical speakers of reasonable efficiency, you'll have to raise your voice to hold a conversation over a stereo playing at the 1 watt level. At the 10 watt level, you'll be shouting to hear each other.

Small speakers actually require more power than large speakers on average. As I type this, I am listening to a vintage Magnavox TOTL console stereo from the 1960's. Monstrous 15" woofers, 4 large horns on the front, and what was rated at 150 watts total by older EIA/IHF standards... closer to 20w/ch today. That console will truly shake pictures off the walls if you crank it. You literally feel the bass in your feet as you stand in the room with that 300 pound beast holding the floor down, and absolutely can't shout over it.

With average efficiency full range speakers, I'd be more than happy with 50w/ch of honest solid power than any of the crappy wattage schlock sold today. My home theater receiver is rated at 120w/ch, but I only have it as that Yamaha model is known to sound clean and is able to drive my JBL L7 speakers..something few modern receivers can do. I had to look up my model receiver to see what it was rated at - I had no idea. I don't care what the speakers are rated at either.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to take 40 inch Led Tv to India.I will be traveling by Air France.What is size and weight Restriction?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment