Friday, December 27, 2013

What happened and how to fix my LED Tv series 4 by samsung?

led tv extended warranty
 on TOSHIBA 4 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY, WAREXT-4 [WAREXT-4] - $156.00 ...
led tv extended warranty image



Bao


I bought my LED TV Series 4 by Samsung in the fall and it was working exceptionally until about a week ago. I haven't watched for a week and a half and when i go to turn it on it won't work. It usually has a red light by the power button when not on, it is gone now. I also unplugged it a couple times to charge my iPod


Answer
It could be that you have fried your TV's power supply. If you have unplugged it when it was running you have increased that risk. If you have plugged it into outlet that was not surge-protected you have increased that chance.

If you bought it in the fall it should still be under one years manufacturers warranty (unless you have extended on from wherever you bought it). Give them a call and see what they can do for you.

I'm worried about dead pixels in a LED HDTV. Should I get the Best Buy extended warranty when puchasing the TV?




Craziee Pa


The LED HDTV LCD cost $2700.00. The extended warranty is $400 for 3 years.

Is it worth it?



Answer
Duh.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happened and how to fix my LED Tv series 4 by samsung?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment