Monday, December 23, 2013

Samsung LED tv and laptop connected with HDMI cable?

best led tv settings for gaming
 on Mini Digital TV Sticker USB DVB-T Watch TV on laptops
best led tv settings for gaming image



Kyle


I stream videos from my laptop to my tv and have noticed that the video seems laggy... I have read to change the settings to Game Mode On, but when I get to it in the menu screen it is Greyed out and do not have the option to turn it on... Any advice, knowledge, tips would help. Thank you!


Answer
Check the resolution on the TV.

Just right click on the desktop and find you video adjustments (it's Catalyst Control Center on a Dell with an ATI controller).

You may have to lower it a little.

What are the best display settings for a 32 inch Samsung led tv?




Chapa


the type is UN32EH4003F. I want it to look nice when I play games or watch movies on my ps3. it supports up to 720p. any ideas on how to make it better?
oh and I ordered an hdmi cable so hopefully that helps.



Answer
Differnt people like.different settings. Just play around with it till you find what you like. It took.me a week to get mine just right. They also.have preset settings you can use.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung LED tv and laptop connected with HDMI cable?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment