Saturday, October 12, 2013

are panasonic viera 2011-2012 plasma still better than LED TV'S?

best led tv for xbox 2012
 on ... hot deals on giant tvs super low prices on tiny tvs and occasionally
best led tv for xbox 2012 image



Daniel JP


has the good led televisions caught up with the visuals of a panasonic viera plasma?i have a 42'panasonic viera full 1080p and im wondering is LED NOW better than my tv being that it is almost 2012 and technology...ect.?aslo i use my tv MAINLY for gaming on my ps3 and xbox 360 online.soo i had my tv for about less than a year so i broke it in when i first got it for the 1st 100 hours.so will NOW gaming on if effect it?i keep contrast,brightness,sharpness,color ALL on 50%.so thank you for reading this and please answer everything!have a nice one.


Answer
I just got a new LED backlit LCD TV (LED) for my room, and we have a G10 42" panasonic plasma in the front room. To be very honest plasma TV's are still alot better in every way in terms of picture quality the only advantages of LED tvs in my own experience are lower power consumption, thickness, weight... a Plasma wins hands down when gaming, watching sd/hd content etc. I'm considering buying another panasonic plasma in 2012 they'll look stunning.

Biggest/Best quality TV you can buy for $1,000?




Tyler


The caption pretty much says it all. I have a thousand dollars. What kind of TV Should I get? I have an Xbox 360 and it will pretty much be a gaming TV. links would help. Thanks guys :-)


Answer
You should look at either the 47" LG LW6500 or the LW5600 (2011 models). They are 3D LED TVs and should come very cheap now that its 2012. You can still buy them new at some sites. Since you're going to be gaming a lot, you definitely can't go wrong with a matte screen (they have matte).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: are panasonic viera 2011-2012 plasma still better than LED TV'S?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment