Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is 32" too big for a TV for a bedroom from 4+ feet away?

led tv lay flat
 on Lay Tong Phuket, M Gallery,   ...
led tv lay flat image



Bright


My current TV is an LCD that is about 3-4 years old. I want to get a 32" LED TV. I was wanting to get it not only because of the available 120 Hz refresh rate (my current one is only 60Hz) and is has more current ports (more HDMI, etc). I don't think the smaller tv's have the more advanced options.

When I sit in front of my computer. I'm about 4+ feet away from my TV. Keep in mind the TV is on a stand about 13 or 14 inches from the wall behind it.

Is this too close for a 32" TV?



When I lay down and watch TV, it is much farther away.


I could theoretically move it



Answer
I have a 40" flat screen tv about 3 feet away from my desk and its fine.

A piece of paper got stuck in my DVD Player!!!?




Anna


well i was the dumb one to paste a piece of paper on my cd to identify it.and since i used really cheap roseart glue,the paper got stuck inside when i tuk the dvd out.now when i put it in it makes really weird sounds and im afraid i cant watch anything on it now.is it possible to get it out...its those dvd players that r on ur big screen tv.help me please omg im gonna get in so much trouble ):


Answer
Is your DVD Player built into your TV ? Either way if it's a stand-a-lone unit or a TV Built in DVD Player, you will have to:

Both: Remove power prior to servicing.
Stand Alone DVD:
1. Remove top of the unit VIA the screws on the back and side of the unit
2. Pull out the Piece of paper lodged in the unit
3. Replace the top of the unit (case/housing) reinsert and screw in the screws

Built in TV:
1. Lay your tv down on a safe surface remote the base of the tv to allow for it to fit flush on the ground, make sure nothing is under it remove the back of the unit, locate the DVD drive you might need to remove some hardware depending on TV. you'll finally locate the DVD drive and remove the paper.

However when you say BIG Screen TV what type? Big Flat Screen LCD/Plasma/LED ? or Rear Projection?

I suggest look up your TV model if its a built in, and check out the service manual if one is avaliable.

Also before going into your unit de-static yourself by touching any metal thats grounded, like your door knob.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is 32" too big for a TV for a bedroom from 4+ feet away?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment