Saturday, October 12, 2013

How long does it take for an LED TV to get a ghost image burnt into the screen?

led tv ghosting
 on Samsung BX2440X 24IN Widescreen LCD LED Monitor 1920X1080 5ms 5M:1DCR ...
led tv ghosting image



Moe


We bought a 56" Samsung Touch of Color LED TV a few days ago and I've been enjoying MW2 on it alot. But now my step dad is saying that I should limit my playing time on it because the game's stationary HUD might burn into the screen. I only play for about 2 hours a day and so does my sister, so there's about 4 hours of playing time a day. Is this enough to damage the screen?


Answer
Theoretically, no LCD TV (which is what yours actually is) will have a burn-in problem. That's a characteristic of older plasma TVs. LCDs with LED backlighting are the latest and the greatest, so there is very little likelihood that they'll ever suffer a burn-in problem.

What is the Cheapest Way to play a constant Video on a TV?




deathmore1


I am Building a Room and Making a LED Monitor or TV that will Constantly be Playing a Video of a aquarium. What I need is the cheapest way to get the video hooked up to the TV in HD. I was thinking of using a DVD player but that would be a pain so maybe a USB with the video on it but how would I hook that to the TV. Maybe a netbook or cheap desktop any help would be deeply appreciated.


Answer
If you did not buy a TV yet buy one that has a USB capable of HD video playback (mp4 or mkv video formats). The repeat video function should be build in, hopefully.

Depending of how much will the video of the aquarium change I recommend LED or LCD TV to reduce ghosting and burn-in issues.



More info on TV's check out the website in the source




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take for an LED TV to get a ghost image burnt into the screen?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment