Sunday, October 6, 2013

Where can i buy just a (laptop) power cord without an ac adapter?

led tv power cord
 on How to Set Up Vizio M LED Smart TV | Vtechsquad Blog - Online ...
led tv power cord image



'09girl!


My power cord (the one that goes from the socket to the ac adapter) split and I need a new one. However, I can only seem to find replacements that come with the a/c adapter too (the part that actually plugs into your laptop) but I don't need this part as mine is perfectly fine. I have a Toshiba satellite laptop.


Answer
try thees

3 prong AC power cable For Laptop/Notebook - 6ft
"http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VKMJFW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001VKMJFW&linkCode=as2&tag=thethreadofan-20

Toshiba Power Supply Cord Ac Adapter Laptop Charger Notebook Tv Lcd Led (2 Prong 6 Feet Black)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JS96UG/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002JS96UG&linkCode=as2&tag=thethreadofan-20

How do I connect SNES to Samsung LED TV?




Packin' Bu


I'm trying to connect my Super Nintendo (the older one that has the square power and reset buttons with the gray eject button in the middle) to my Samsung LED 7100 TV (model number UN55B7100WF) and am having trouble.

I've tried using the Composite connection with the red, yellow, and white cables and that didn't work. (My composite connection doesn't include a port for the yellow, but it's green with a yellow ring around it, which I assume would work as well.) I then tried to see if I could only get sound through the red and white cables in the AV connections but that didn't work.

I also have the RF connector. I took out the cable that hooks up to my Xfinity cable box and connected the RF straight to the TV, but I still have nothing. Then I tried it by connecting the Xfinity cable cord to the RF connector, then hooked up to the TV. I tried switching between channels 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 just to be sure (while also switching between my antenna mode between cable and air). The only thing that happened when I was on channel 3 and turned on the SNES was the screen went black, but I didn't hear any sound and there was no video.

Am I doing something wrong? I have been trying all day to get everything hooked up! Please help with details! Thank you!
What does the VGA output look like? I'm not seeing one on the TV.



Answer
You need to use the VGA input. Not the composite input




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i buy just a (laptop) power cord without an ac adapter?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment