Sunday, October 6, 2013

which is the best LCD TV Sony or Samsung?

best sony xbr led tv
 on sony xbr65x900a 4k ultra hd 120hz 3d led uhdtv sony ces
best sony xbr led tv image
Q. I need to know, which is the best LCD TV Sony or Samsung?

I want to buy 46" LCD TV, and the offers for both sony and samsung is good, and I have no idea about the quality of samsung's tv. and is there any information or websites that show benchmark or LCD tv tests.


Answer
CNET has good reviews: http://reviews.cnet.com/best-high-definition-tvs/
Having said that, nothing beats the naked eye. This is purely an individual preference. I can tell you my experience: I bought a 46" Samsung because the Best Buy worker was pushing it. He told me that he has one, and he likes it better than the Sony. So, I bit.

Got it home, set it up, and it looked nice. However, the net morning, when I opened the blinds, it became a giant reflective mirror. The piano gloss finish reflected sunlight and the screen itself is very reflective. You won't see these issues in any professional performance review. I couldn't stand it.

Took it back and bought a Sony Bravia XBR4, and wow... the difference was indescribable. The screen is a floating glass design that does not reflect light, which is nice. The frame is also non reflective. The icing on the cake, however, was the picture quality. To my eyes, Sony destroys Samsung. No competition.

The best LCD television on the market is the Sony XBR series. Right now, I think it's up to XBR9, but I heard the XBR8 uses LED backlighting, so that might be a great buy.

Would the 32" Razor-LED vizio TV be good for Blu-ray movies or should I go higher?

Q. It is a 1080p TV that will go into a small to medium size room


Answer
I would suggest Sony BRAVIA XBR KDL-32XBR9 LCD HDTV to you.TV has a 16:9 Full HD 1080p Resolution Panel provides optimum resolution from any HDTV source that delivers 1080p content.Motionflow 120Hz technology reduces judder and sharpens fast-moving images for a crisp, more natural picture.The BRAVIA Engine 2 fully digital video processor uses unique Sony technology to reduce visual noise, improve color, and sharpen image.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which is the best LCD TV Sony or Samsung?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment