Sunday, October 6, 2013

Looking for a new TV?

led tv cmr
 on ... LED TV (100Hz CMR, SMART, Dual-Core, Wi-Fi (Dongle required)) by TV
led tv cmr image



Dinobacon


I've been searching for a new Tv and i'm having trouble finding something that i'd like. They look good but as I look at reviews from outside the site they show something that puts me off buying it. I'm a gamer and the Tv will be used mainly for that purpose. The criteria it needs to meet is, it has to be 1920x1080 HD ready, it needs to be 40inch and since i'm looking at samsungs it would need to have the ultra clear panel. It also has to be either LED or LCD. A high Hz rate is a must at least 200 and if it's samsung it would be good to have CMR. The main problem is motion blur. I need a Tv that has at least a minimal blur.

The two I've looked at are the 40" D7000 SMART 3D LED TV and the SAMSUNG UE40D6510 40" Full HD LED 3D TV - White. Both I hear have bad motion blur and the D7000 had some sort of sparkling

''The HDTV resolved around 900-1000 lines in the FPD Benchmark test chart, although the [LED Motion Plus] setting required to achieve this result did cause some slight âsparklingâ (which we presume is the result of the LCD panel being overdriven). It was far less severe than the similar noisy dithering artefacts we see on some Plasma TVs, though''.

If anyone has some advice either they have looked at these tv, know of a good tv ect.



Answer
I would go with the Samsung Dinobaco.... I have had the UE40D6510 for a couple of months and am quite pleased with it. Motion blur is very minimal in my opinion, at least compared to other TVs that I have either owned or looked at.

Is it possible to turn off the CMR (Motion flow) on Samsung HDTVs?




Ben M R Ha


Namely, this TV.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-UE40C5800-inch-Widescreen-Freeview/dp/B003DNSJ0E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/tv-audio-video/television/led-tv/UE40C5800QKXXU/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=specification

To be honest, I'm not really sure how it can have a '50 x 2' motion rating, without the TV being 100Hz.

Is there someone out there who knows if you can turn it off on Samsung sets?

I can't stand MotionFlow crap. Hence, the reason I wanted a 50Hz TV.

Another question I guess is, do all 100Hz TVs look as though they have MotionFlow? Is there a way to adjust it on 100Hz?

Thanks guys.



Answer
Here's a good thread: http://www.avforums.com/forums/lcd-led-lcd-tvs/1356573-samsung-ue40c5800-owners-thread.html Simply turn the refresh rate off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a new TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment