Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How can I get SL to work using a big screen TV?

best led tv 19
 on Swivel Tilt Extend Vesa TV Monitor LCD LED Wall Mount 17 19 22 24 26 ...
best led tv 19 image



Julian


I just got new TV, so I thought it'd be fun to make it my monitor along with everything else. So I hooked it up via HDMI and it works perfectly. Only issue is, when I try to run Second Life, a viewer based MMO, it doesn't load responsively. It will load properly but at the login screen, it will be completely unresponsive. I think it may be a resolution problem, but I don't know for certain. It works perfectly fine on my 19" monitor, so moving up to a 47" led tv apparently makes it go wacky. If anyone can help, I'd REALLY appreciate it.


Answer
i don't sure this will help you or not. when you set the monitor. you can set the resolution & Screen refresh rate. May be refresh rate not compatible?

Can i play ps3 on a monitor with the same quality as a small led tv?




sabeena


I was wondering if playing on a 22" 1080p monitor would give me the same quality and good graphics as a 22" 1080p Led tv, if not then what about 1080p lcd tv? Thanks ;)


Answer
Yes I have a samsung 37' and a 47' and a 19 hp monitor and my ps3 conected to it and it looks awesome its on my gaming room it looks better than the 47 it has great resolution I will be uploading gameplay from assassins creed 3 tomorrow you will see jow it looks I love my monitor visit my channel so you can see it. You can also ask any other questions you have I like helping
www.youtube.com/unityelt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get SL to work using a big screen TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment