Monday, October 7, 2013

How do i make my Samsung LED TV look like a soap opera?

best led tv picture settings
 on Sony KDL-46XBR9 Calibration and Testing
best led tv picture settings image



Damar


I have a Samsung LED TV. I've heard of this thing called the "soap opera" effect and I'm curious to see what that looks like. I've heard people say when they first bought a Samsung TV that everything looked like a soap opera and I'm just curious to see how that works.

TV Specs:
Samsung LED
120 Hz (or 120 refresh rate)

So anyone know what settings I can change to see what this "soap opera" effect looks like?



Answer
Go into your Picture Settings menu and find the setting for 'Auto Motion Plus" and turn it on and all the way up.

This is the setting that smooths out the picture and creates the SOE.

what is the best picture settings for my 32" led vizio smart tv?




Daniel


Will someone please let me know what are the best picture settings for my 32" led vizio smart tv, because its really crappy and i cant seem to find any articles to my tv and im no pro at all by a long shot at adjusting tv picture qualities.
My tv model is VIZIO M321i-A2
Any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance



Answer
From experience, the factory presets are pretty good and cover the wide range of viewing needs. Unlike the old days of television, the need to tweak the picture with the individual controls isn't really needed unless you have a very special lighting condition that you need to compensate for.

I can't help but wonder if the problem is with the source? If you are viewing streaming video, don't expect wonders.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i make my Samsung LED TV look like a soap opera?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment