Saturday, October 12, 2013

Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?

best led tv brand name
 on Sony KDL 40NX650 LED TV, 40 inch (102 cm) Price in mumbai 2013 & Best ...
best led tv brand name image



Christwarr


My 32 inch LCD Emerson hdtv broke, will it be that much of a downgrade to go to a 24 inch LED Vizio TV. Basically I am looking at either a 24 inch vizio or a 32 inch LED element tv. I have never heard of element and saw mixed reviews, but it is made in America, which I like. Will an Element 32 inch led tv last, or will it break in two years like my Emerson did?


Answer
You're going down 12 inches so you will notice the difference. It has been my experience that you get what you pay for so if you buy an off brand TV be prepared for it to go out in a year. Basically they take advantage of the poor by making them pay more. Save an extra hundred and buy a 32 or 40" name brand HD tv. I bought mine from Walmart and saved about 150 dollars in black friday.

What are the brand names of flat screens made in Japan?




Becca


I'm looking for a TV, and I only want to buy one that is made in Japan. What are the best brands?


Answer
Sony / Sharp very HIGH END LED TV are MADE IN JAPAN . even the display panel are made in Japan too. keep in mind , is very high end models.
Panasonic Plasma Z series MADE IN JAPAN .
Pionner Plasma 60 inc MADE IN JAPAN BY PANASONIC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment