Monday, October 7, 2013

Why does my samsung led tv picture quality decreases when i sit very close to it?

led tv 32 inch
 on Samsung LED TV Price in India - Samsung 55/46/40/32 inch LED TV Cost
led tv 32 inch image



Amlan


I bought a new samsung led tv 32 inch !! i have dish tru hd and connected to tv with hdmi cable!! When i sit near the tv! The picture seems like blurry and cartoon type!! but when i sit far and i observe that picture quality is best!! why?? this happens in all led tv?
Picture quality becomes bad in near distances !! picture quality becomes very good in far distances



Answer
All tv's have their viewing distance depending on screen size, for a 32 inch it is 8 feet.

I want to buy a 32 inch LED TV. Can you tell me which one would be the best among three I chosen below?




Partha


I want to buy a 32 inch LED TV. Can you tell me which one would be the best among three I chosen below.?
1.Samsung LED Television 32 Inches - 32EH5000
2.Sony Bravia LED 32-Inch KDL-32EX650
3.LG LED Television 32 inches - 32LS4600



Answer
2. sony tv

you can buy the sony tv by closing your eyes, and the service is also so good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my samsung led tv picture quality decreases when i sit very close to it?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment